HTS - stamped engineering
Save big! Stamped Engineering for 8' and under retaining walls, under $600 and in as little as 7 days!
Building codes generally require a building permit and structural wall design prepared by a qualified engineer for retaining walls as short as 2' in exposed height. Requirements will vary but HTS makes this process easy and quick!
What You Do
- Obtain soil sample or soil report, site photos and wall sketches
- Send Stamped Engineering Request Form with samples, photos and sketches to us by mail or e-mail
What HTS Does
- Send your wall request to a qualified engineer and obtain stamped engineering
- Send The Pros Guide for specific block system with step-by-step instructions and material estimations
- Send stamped design table and letter from engineer
- The retaining wall blocks featured in The Pros Guide section.
For more information about this program: