- High-Gloss, Wet-Look Finish
- Minimizes Salt, and Freeze/Thaw Damage
- Enhances, Restores and Protects
- Provides UV Protection
- Stabilizes joint sand from washout, weeds & ants
- Color Enhancing
- Water-Based Formula
HG High Gloss Instructions
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep or blow the surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW cleaning products:
- Prepare all pavers with one of these SRW cleaning products:
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50° – 80°F (10° – 27°C) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- It’s important to STIR THOROUGHLY before application.
- Apply with an SRW Products-approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- Spray, then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish.
- A 2-person application is recommended.
- Always spray against a wet edge and do not overlap a previously sealed and dried area.
- Start at the highest project elevation.
- Do not allow sealer to pool on pavers or in joints.
- Repeat if desired.
- Allow the sealed area to dry and cure for 24 hours.
- Protect the area from water and rain until dry.
- Curing time ranges:
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes.
- Foot traffic: 24 hours.
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours.
- Note: All calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C).
Up to 150 sq. ft. per gallon (13.94 sq. m. per 3.78 liters).
Coverage may vary depending on surface & application.
CLEAN UP & STORAGE
Clean sprayer & tools with SRW Specialty Clean™ XY Xylene Solvent.
Store container in a cool area with cap or lid firmly in place.
KEEP FROM FREEZING
- For best results, use SRW Products Heavy Duty Construction Sprayer and a Slit Foam Roller to apply
Test in an inconspicuous area before starting the general application to ensure desired results & expected finish.
Always follow paver manufacturer’s sealing recommendations.
If using on manufactured stone, ask dealer about cleaning & sealing procedures prior to application.
Care should be taken for vertical surface application where runs may alter the finish.
For a deeper sheen, wait at least 4 hours before applying a second coat. This ensures the highest gloss appearance. Do not over apply.
For added slip resistance, use SRW SR Slip-Resist™.
Do not use more than one sealer on the same project.
- Not for use on pavers/brick, granite, bluestone, slate or wetcast
- Not for use on structures under hydrostatic pressure or permeable pavers.
VideoHG High Gloss paver seal™ exceeds industry standards protecting paver projects. Our four-step easy application process saves you time and money on all your hardscape projects.
Yes, we recommend sealing on a pool deck.
Sealing with non-film forming sealers: Penetrating sealers are non-film forming that help minimize water and dissolved solids from absorbing into the pavers.
Sealing with film-forming sealers: If you will be using a film-forming sealer on a pool deck then we recommend the use of our X-TREME line of sealers (HGX, LGX etc.) with the addition of SR-Paver Grip to help with slip resistance. SR Paver Grip is sold in 3.2oz bags. 1 Bag of SR Paver Grip can be mixed with 1 gallon of SRW Products Sealers.