LG Low Gloss™
Our LG Low Gloss™ Paver Seal enhances concrete pavers with rich color-enhancing technology and low shine. Protect your hardscape paver surfaces with enhanced UV protection while also stabilizing joint sand by preventing sand washout, weeds, and ants. Extend paver life by protecting against elements that stain and deteriorate paver appearance, such as rust, dirt, pool chemicals, salt, and everyday weathering.
- Low-Gloss Finish
- Color Enhancing
- Stabilizes joint sand from washout, weeds and ants
- Minimizes Salt and Freeze/Thaw Damage
- Provides UV Protection
- Water-Based Formula
- Interior/Exterior Applications
LG Low Gloss Instructions
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep or blow the surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW cleaning products:
- Prepare all pavers with one of these SRW cleaning products:
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50° – 80°F (10° – 27°C) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- It’s important to STIR THOROUGHLY before application.
- Apply with an SRW Products-approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- For best results, spray then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish.
- A 2-person application is recommended.
- Always spray against a wet edge and do not overlap a previously sealed and dried area.
- Start at the highest project elevation
- Do not allow sealer to pool on pavers or in joints.
- Repeat if desired.
- Allow the sealed area to dry and cure for 24 hours.
- Protect the area from water and rain until dry.
- Curing time ranges:
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes.
- Foot traffic: 24 hours.
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours.
- Note: All calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C).
Up to 150 sq. ft. per gallon (13.94 sq. m. per 3.78 liters). Coverage may vary depending on surface & application.
CLEAN UP & STORAGE
Clean sprayer and tools with soap and warm water.
Store container in a cool area with cap or lid firmly in place.
KEEP FROM FREEZING.
- For best results, use an SRW Products Heavy-Duty Construction Sprayer and a Slit Foam Roller to apply.
Test in an inconspicuous area before starting the general application to ensure desired results & expected finish.
Always follow paver manufacturer’s sealing recommendations.
If using on manufactured stone, ask dealer about cleaning & sealing procedures prior to application.
Care should be taken for vertical surface application where runs may alter the finish.
For a deeper sheen, wait at least 4 hours before applying a second coat. This ensures the highest gloss appearance.
Do not over apply.
For added slip resistance, use SRW SR Slip-Resist™.
Do not use more than one sealer on the same project.
- Not for use on clay pavers/brick, granite, bluestone, slate or wetcast.
- Not for use on structures under hydrostatic pressure or permeable pavers.
Yes, we recommend sealing on a pool deck.
Sealing with non-film forming sealers: Penetrating sealers are non-film forming that help minimize water and dissolved solids from absorbing into the pavers.
Sealing with film-forming sealers: If you will be using a film-forming sealer on a pool deck then we recommend the use of our X-TREME line of sealers (HGX, LGX etc.) with the addition of SR-Paver Grip to help with slip resistance. SR Paver Grip is sold in 3.2oz bags. 1 Bag of SR Paver Grip can be mixed with 1 gallon of SRW Products Sealers.