Low Profile Paver Rail™
SRW Low Profile Paver Rail™ is professional grade paver rail edging that can be installed against wetcast or natural stone preventing erosion of bedding sand, and lateral shifting. The low-profile application is ideal for natural stone. Use with any SRW spikes, staples, or stakes for easy installation to save you time and money.
- Can be installed against wetcast or natural stone to prevent shifting
- Product height 1 – 3/16″
- Ideal for natural stone
Low Profile Paver Rail™ Instructions
Installing Before Pavers
- Place Paver Rail™ on top of uniformly compacted graded gravel base per pavement design and stake edging using the 10″ edging staples supplied (10″x3/8″ landscape spikes may also be used).
Installing After Pavers
- Use a hand trowel to carefully pull back screeded sand from the edging area.
- Place Paver Rail™ firmly against the pavers using the 10″ edging staples supplied (10″x3/8″ landscape spikes may also be used).
- Join the sections by using a staple to adjoin the pieces. As shown in diagram (a).
- Support the staple (b) and lightly tap the staple in part way to accommodate for edging adjustment, if needed. When finished adjusting, tap in the staples tight to the edging.
- Space remaining staples every 12″-24″ apart or as needed on curves.
- When backfilling with a non-compactible material, more staples may be required for added support.
- After all pavers are in place, sweep the surface to remove all debris.
- Using a plate compactor, make multiple passes over the entire area to set pavers.
- Sweep SRW Polymeric Sand<link to product category page> into joints until the joints are filled. Alternate compacting and sweeping sand into joints until the joints are solid.
- Backfill the outside of the edging with topsoil, sod, seed, or mulch.
- Use a SRW Products Cleaner to clean the surface and then seal with an SRW Products Sealer that are appropriate for surface.