SRW Mulch Stabilizer™ locks mulch in place and keeps it fresh all season long with this must have landscaping product. Enhance mulch color and reduce fading. Our product has a flexible bond, dries clear, and helps prevent weed growth so you can keep your landscaping areas looking pristine.
- Locks Mulch in Place
- Easy to Use
- Enhances Color
- Prevents Fading
- Dries Clear
- Flexible Bond
- Helps Prevent Weed Growth
Mulch Stabilizer™ Instructions
- Up to 200 sq. ft. per gallon (18.58 sq. m. per 3.78 liters). Coverage may vary depending on surface and application.
- To increase effectiveness, press mulch in place to compact the area.
- Lightly water mulch before applying to increase the bonding of Mulch Stabilizer™.
- Spray Mulch Stabilizer™ in a slow, even, saturating coat.
- For better stabilization, a second coat is recommended. Allow the first coat to dry for at least 2 hours.
- Let dry for 24 hours without rain or sprinklers.
Apply with an SRW Heavy-Duty Construction Sprayer.
Maximum bond strength after 24 hours.
Do not apply if rain is forecasted within 48 hours. Mulch needs to stay dry during the curing process
Apply when the temperature will stay between 50°F–80°F (10°C–26°C)for 48 hours before and after installation.
Avoid spraying directly onto plants or trees.
Not recommended for pine/chunk bark nuggets or wood chips.
Rinse off all equipment with clean water and let dry.
KEEP FROM FREEZING. Store container in a cool area with cap or lid firmly in place.