Our PS Penetrating™ Paver Sealer offers paver protection for your hardscape projects. This paver seal provides protection from water intrusion, acid rain, chemical, and damaging weather effects for both interior and exterior surfaces. The invisible, natural-look finish enhances and retains the original appearance of your pavers.
- Invisible/Natural-Look Finish
- Provides superior protection against freeze/thaw cycles, deicing salts, chemical erosion, and efflorescence
- Interior/Exterior Application
- Makes Paver Maintenance Easier
- Water-Based Formula
- CARB Compliant
PS Penetrating Instructions
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep or blow the surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean, if needed, with one of these SRW Products specialty cleaning products:
- Prepare all pavers with one of these SRW Products Cleaners:
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50° – 80°F (10° – 27°C) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- It’s important to STIR THOROUGHLY before application.
- Apply with an SRW Products-approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- Spray, then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish.
- A 2-person application is recommended.
- Always spray against a wet edge and do not overlap a previously sealed and dried area.
- Start at the highest project elevation.
- Do not allow sealer to pool on pavers or in joints.
- Allow the sealed area to dry and cure for 24 hours.
- Protect the area from water and rain until dry.
- Curing time ranges:
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes.
- Foot traffic: 24 hours.
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours.
- Note: All calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C).
- Up to 200 sq. ft. per gallon (18.58 sq. m. per 3.78 liters).
- Coverage may vary depending on surface & application.
CLEAN UP & STORAGE
- Clean sprayer & tools with soap & warm water.
- Store container in a cool area with cap or lid firmly in place.
- KEEP FROM FREEZING.
- For best results, use an SRW Products Heavy-Duty Construction Sprayer and a Slit Foam Roller to apply.
- Test in an inconspicuous area before starting the general application to ensure desired results & expected finish.
- Always follow paver manufacturer’s sealing recommendations.
- PS is a ONE coat sealer. Additional coats may create an irregular appearance.
- If using on manufactured stone, ask dealer about cleaning & sealing procedures prior to application.
- Care should be taken for vertical surface application where runs may alter the finish.
- Always make sure surface is completely dry before applying sealer to ensure even coverage.
- Do not use more than one sealer on the same project.
- Do not use on Limestone.
- Do not use on structures under hydrostatic pressure or permeable pavers.
Yes, we recommend sealing on a pool deck.
Sealing with non-film forming sealers: Penetrating sealers are non-film forming that help minimize water and dissolved solids from absorbing into the pavers.
Sealing with film-forming sealers: If you will be using a film-forming sealer on a pool deck then we recommend the use of our X-TREME line of sealers (HGX, LGX etc.) with the addition of SR-Paver Grip to help with slip resistance. SR Paver Grip is sold in 3.2oz bags. 1 Bag of SR Paver Grip can be mixed with 1 gallon of SRW Products Sealers.