- Improves Slip Resistance
- Adds Invisible Grip
- Not Visible When Dry
- Can be used with all SRW Products film-forming sealers
- 1: 1 Ratio; 1 Pouch per 1 Gallon
SR Slip-Resist™ Instructions
- FIRST APPLICATION
- Seal area using only your selected film-forming sealer.
- Let the first coat of sealer dry for at least 4 hours. This is important to allow the first coat to skin over.
- Add the contents of 1 bag into 1 gallon of sealer before you begin the second coat.
- Mix into sealer until aggregate is distributed uniformly throughout the entire gallon.
- Stir every 2-3 minutes during use.
- SECOND APPLICATION
- Apply sealer with SR Slip-Resist™ additive to the area using only a roller.
- Do not use a sprayer to apply sealer once the SR Slip-Resist™ has been added. Follow sealer instructions for drying/cure time.
Download Our Catalog