Keep your mulch looking amazing all season long with this must-have landscaping product. It can even be used on sand and dirt in decorative areas to control dusting.
- Locks mulch in place
- Easy to use Enhances color and prevents fading
- Dries clear
- Flexible bond
- Helps prevent weed growth
- Colored and Natural Mulch
- Synthetic Mulch
- Pine Straw
- Sand and Dirt
- To increase effectiveness, press mulch in place to compact the area.
- Lightly water mulch before applying to increase bonding of Mulch Stabilizer.
- Spray Mulch Stabilizer in a slow, even, saturating coat.
- For better stabilization, a second coat is recommended. Allow first coat to dry at least 2 hours.
- Let dry for 24 hours without rain or sprinklers.
SRW Mulch Stabilizer
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||AMT PER CTN||QUANTITY|
|TAC MULCH CTN||1 gal||4/CTN||36 CTNS/PLT|
|TAC MULCH 5GAL||5 gal||1||36/PLT|