SW Stone Wash
SW Stone Wash is a general-purpose natural stone wash. It prepare natural stones for sealing by removing ground-in dirt, light grease and oil. For use after spot treatments.
- Prepares natural stone surfaces prior to sealing
- Removes ground-in dirt, light grease and oil
- Non-acidic formula
- Easy to use, concentrated formula
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand, dust, debris or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW Specialty Clean™ products:
- CD = Cleaner & Degreaser
- MC = Mold, Moss & Mildew Cleaner
- OC = Organic Stain Cleaner
- Dilute equal parts SW with warm clean water.
- Saturate surface & surrounding area (including vegetation) thoroughly with water.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface. Re-spray with water, if needed, to keep area wet. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Apply mixture directly to surface with a sprinkler can.
- Scrub with a stiff bristle brush. Let sit for 5 minutes. Keep wet. Rescrub.
- For large areas, work in 200 sq. ft. (18.58 sq. m.) sections
- If working on an incline, start at the highest point, working in small sections. Scrub from bottom of section, pushing excess SW up over job.
- Immediately rinse surface & surrounding areas (including vegetation) thoroughly with clean water until all traces of cleaner disappear.
- Repeat if necessary. Let dry.
- Wait at least 24 hours to apply SRW Stone Seal™ products.
Premium Stone Clean™ SW Stone Wash
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||AMT PER CTN||QUANTITY|
|STONE SW CTN||1 gal||4/CTN||36 CTNS/PLT|
|STONE SW 5GAL||5 gal||1||36/PLT|