WW Wetcast Wash
WW Wetcast Wash is a general-purpose cleaner. It is a MUST-USE product to prepare wetcast for sealing. It removes mold release agents to ensure the surface's optimal bond with sealer.
- Removes release agents for optimal bond with sealer
- Removes ground-in dirt, light grease and oil
- Non-acidic formula
- Easy to use, concentrated formula
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand, dust, debris or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW Specialty Clean™ products:
- CD = Cleaner & Degreaser
- MC = Mold, Moss & Mildew Cleaner
- OC = Organic Stain Cleaner
- Dilute equal parts WW with warm clean water.
- Saturate surface & surrounding area (including vegetation) thoroughly with water.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface. Re-spray with water, if needed, to keep area wet. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Apply mixture directly to surface with a sprinkler can.
- With a stiff bristle brush, scrub area. Let sit for 5 minutes. Keep wet. Rescrub.
- For large areas, work in 200 sq. ft. (18.58 sq. m.) sections
- If working on an incline, start at the highest point, working in small sections. Scrub from bottom of section, pushing excess WW up over job.
- Immediately rinse surface & surrounding areas (including vegetation) thoroughly with clean water until all traces of cleaner are gone.
- Repeat if necessary. Let dry.
- Wait at least 24 hours to apply SRW Wetcast Seal™ products.
Wetcast Clean™ WW Wetcast Wash
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||AMT PER CTN||QUANTITY|
|WETCAST WW CTN||1 gal||4/CTN||36 CTNS/PLT|
|WETCAST WW 5GAL||5 gal||1||36/PLT|