SF-8™ Cleaner is a strong and fast-acting adhesive cleaner for our SRW SF-8™ Adhesive to clean up residual adhesive. The cleaner is used to clear out the SF-8™ Dispenser Gun easily and effectively while the attached spray nozzle is used for spot cleaning on job sites for quick clean-up.
- Twists on the SF-8™ Dispenser Gun <link to product page> for easy cleaning
- Includes spray nozzle for spot cleaning on the job site
- 16 oz can for extended use
Sf-8™ Cleaner Instructions
CLEANING A DISPENSER GUN
- Remove excess adhesive from nozzle.
- Remove empty SF-8 canister.
- Screw SF-8 Cleaner canister and pull trigger until cleaner flows out of nozzle.
- Allow cleaner to remain in dispenser gun for roughly 15 minutes.
- Spray cleaner until it comes out clear.
- Remove SF-8 Cleaner canister from dispenser gun.
- Always remove SF-8 Cleaner from dispenser gun when finished.
- Clean and dry screw thread on the canister.
- Attach new SF-8 Adhesive canister onto dispenser gun. Spray until adhesive runs through nozzle.
- Always store an open SF-8 Adhesive canister on dispenser gun.
TO REMOVE NON-CURED ADHESIVE
- Attach provided spray nozzle to SF-8 Cleaner canister.
- Spray cleaner on affected area.
- Wipe off any residue from surface and reapply if necessary.
Store canister upright. Do not puncture, incinerate or store above 100°F (38°C).
When cleaning dispenser gun make sure to do this away from the project and/or into a container to avoid residual adhesive from staining the project.