JS Joint Stabilizer
- 2-in-1: seals surface & stabilizes joints
- Eliminates joint washout
- Reduces weeds & ant infestation
- No waiting: apply immediately after installation of standard jointing material
- Natural look/matte finish
- Resists moss, mold & mildew growth
- Paver hardscapes including driveways, walkways & patios
- Open-graded base installations
- Residential & commercial
- Joint widths up to ¾"
- If applying over polymeric sand, wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
If applying over a polymeric sand install, it is recommended to use an SRW General Purpose Cleaner prior to the use of JS Joint Stabilizer™.
If efflorescence is present on the surface prior to install, fill joints with sand and apply EF Efflorescence Remover or PW Paver Wash to clean paver surface. Never clean a surface without jointing material between the pavers.
Thoroughly sweep surface of loose joint sand or material.
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F-80°F (10°C-27°) from installation through the cure process.
Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- STIR THOROUGHLY
Apply with a standard garden sprayer or SRW Products sprayer. Spray & saturate the surface. Concentrate excess sealer from surface of pavers into the joints using a slit foam roller or foam squeegee.
For best results, spray then back roll or squeegee. This prevents an uneven finish. A 2-person application is recommended.
Start at the highest project elevation. Do not allow sealer to pool longer than 2 minutes.
Only one coat of sealer is recommended. Additional coats may create a sheen on the surface of the pavers.
Protect from moisture & allow sealed area to dry and cure at least 24 hrs.
Low temps and high humidity may extend dry time
Dry-tack free: 60 minutes
Foot traffic: 24 hours
Vehicle traffic: 48 hours
Note all calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C)
Specialty Seal™ JS Joint Stabilizer™
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||AMT PER CTN||QUANTITY|
|SSJS CTN||1 gal||4/CTN||36 CTNS/PLT|
|SSJS 5GAL||5 gal||1||36/PLT|
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend waiting 60-90 days after the paver was manufactured before sealing. The paver manufacture date is typically provided on the pallet label. We always recommend using an SRW General Cleaner such as PW Paver Wash or EF Efflorescence cleaner prior to sealing pavers.
SRW Products XY Xylene is a fast-acting solvent that thins and dissolves acrylic sealer to aid in tool clean up and overspray.