JS Joint Stabilizer
- 2-in-1: seals surface & stabilizes joints
- Eliminates joint washout
- Reduces weeds & ant infestation
- No waiting: apply immediately after installation of standard jointing material
- Natural look/matte finish
- Resists moss, mold & mildew growth
- Paver hardscapes including driveways, walkways & patios
- Open-graded base installations
- Residential & commercial
- Joint widths up to ¾"
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend waiting 60-90 days after the paver was manufactured before sealing. The paver manufacture date is typically provided on the pallet label. We always recommend using an SRW General Cleaner such as PW Paver Wash or EF Efflorescence cleaner prior to sealing pavers.
We recommend using SRW Products SS Sealer Striper. SS Sealer Stripper is a biodegradable, yet industrial-strength formula that removes sealing and curing compounds. Contact one of our territory managers if you have questions about removing a specific type of sealer.
SRW Products XY Xylene is a fast-acting solvent that thins and dissolves acrylic sealer to aid in tool clean up and overspray.