HGX High Gloss™
Our HGX High Gloss X-treme™ provides a sleek, wet-look finish while restoring and enhancing the surface of your pavers. This premium sealer protects against chemicals, weathering, and provides extended UV protection. The solvent-based, breathable formula works everywhere – especially in high-traffic areas.
- High-Gloss, Wet-Look Finish
- Color Enhancing
- Restores and Protects
- Minimizes Salt and Freeze/Thaw Damage
- Provides UV Protection
- Highly durable/long lasting protection and enhancement
- Ideal for High Traffic Areas
- VOC Compliant
HGX High Gloss X-treme Instructions
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep or blow the surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW Products specialty cleaners:
- Prepare all pavers with one of these SRW Products cleaners:
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50° – 80°F (10° – 27C°) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- It’s important to STIR THOROUGHLY before application.
- Apply with an SRW Products-approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- Spray, then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish.
- A 2-person application is recommended.
- Always spray against a wet edge and do not overlap a previously sealed and dried area.
- Start at the highest project elevation
- Do not allow sealer to pool on pavers or in joints.
- Repeat if desired.
- Allow the sealed area to dry and cure for 24 hours.
- Protect the area from water and rain until dry.
- Curing time ranges:
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes.
- Foot traffic: 24 hours.
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours.
- Note: All calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C).
Up to 250 sq. ft. per gallon (23.23 sq. m. per 3.78 liters).
Coverage may vary depending on surface & application.
CLEAN UP & STORAGE
Clean sprayer & tools with SRW Products XY Xylene Solvent™ specialty cleaner.
Store container in a cool area with cap or lid firmly in place.
For best results, use an SRW Construction Sprayer & a Slit Foam Roller X-treme to apply.
Test in an inconspicuous area before starting the general application to ensure desired results & expected finish.
Always follow hardscape manufacturer’s sealing recommendations.
If using on manufactured stone, ask dealer about cleaning & sealing procedures prior to application.
For a deeper sheen, wait at least 4 hours before applying a second coat. This ensures the highest gloss appearance. Do not over apply.
For added slip resistance, use SRW SR Slip-Resist™.
Do not use more than one sealer on the same project.
Not for use on clay pavers/brick, slate, sandstone/bluestone or polished stone.
Not for use on structures under hydrostatic pressure.
Not for use on permeable pavers.
Not for use on concrete overlays.
VideoOur HGX High Gloss X-treme can be installed in as little as four easy steps. Our high-quality seal provides premium protection while saving you time on your projects.
Yes, we recommend sealing on a pool deck.
Sealing with non-film forming sealers: Penetrating sealers are non-film forming that help minimize water and dissolved solids from absorbing into the pavers.
Sealing with film-forming sealers: If you will be using a film-forming sealer on a pool deck then we recommend the use of our X-TREME line of sealers (HGX, LGX etc.) with the addition of SR-Paver Grip to help with slip resistance. SR Paver Grip is sold in 3.2oz bags. 1 Bag of SR Paver Grip can be mixed with 1 gallon of SRW Products Sealers.