PSX Penetrating X-Treme™
Our PSX Penetrating X-treme™ premium sealer protects and seals high-traffic and commercial areas while providing an invisible, natural-looking finish. This premium sealer can be applied vertically and horizontally, restoring pavers and retaining wall surfaces. Protect your surfaces from water intrusion, acid rain, deicing chemicals, and airborne pollutants with minimal effort.
- Invisible/Natural-Look Finish
- Restores and Protects
- Water-Based Formula
- Provides superior protection against freeze/thaw cycles, deicing salts, chemical erosion, and efflorescence
- Ideal for High-Traffic Areas
- Interior/Exterior Applications
- Highly durable/long lasting protection and enhancement
PSX Penetrating X-treme Instructions
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep or blow the surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW Products specialty cleaners:
- Prepare all pavers with one of these SRW Products cleaners:
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F-80°F (10°C-27°) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- It’s important to stir thoroughly before application.
- Apply with an SRW Products-approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- Spray, then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish.
- A 2-person application is recommended.
- Always spray against a wet edge and do not overlap a previously sealed and dried area.
- Start at the highest project elevation
- Do not allow sealer to pool on pavers or in joints.
- Allow the sealed area to dry and cure for 24 hours.
- Protect the area from water and rain until dry.
- Curing time ranges:
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes.
- Foot traffic: 24 hours.
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours.
- Note: All calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C).
- Up to 250 sq. ft. per gallon (23.23 sq. m. per 3.78 liters).
- Coverage may vary depending on surface & application.
CLEAN UP & STORAGE
- Clean sprayer and tools with soap and warm water.
- Store container in a cool area with cap or lid firmly in place.
- KEEP FROM FREEZING
- For best results, use an SRW Heavy-Duty Construction Sprayer & a Slit Foam Roller to apply.
- Test in an inconspicuous area before starting the general application to ensure desired results & expected finish.
- Always follow hardscape manufacturer’s sealing recommendations.
- PSX is a ONE coat sealer. Additional coats may create an irregular appearance.
- If using on manufactured stone, ask dealer about cleaning and sealing procedures prior to application.
- Do not use more than one sealer on the same project.
- Not for use on slate, granite, travertine, sandstone, bluestone, or polished stone.
- Not for use on structures under hydrostatic pressure.
- Not for use on permeable pavers.
- Not for use on concrete overlays.
Yes, we recommend sealing on a pool deck.
Sealing with non-film forming sealers: Penetrating sealers are non-film forming that help minimize water and dissolved solids from absorbing into the pavers.
Sealing with film-forming sealers: If you will be using a film-forming sealer on a pool deck then we recommend the use of our X-TREME line of sealers (HGX, LGX etc.) with the addition of SR-Paver Grip to help with slip resistance. SR Paver Grip is sold in 3.2oz bags. 1 Bag of SR Paver Grip can be mixed with 1 gallon of SRW Products Sealers.