PRX Paver Restore X-Treme™
Our PRX Paver Restore X-treme™ brings faded pavers back to life and makes your surfaces look brand new. This specialty sealer uses color reviving technology to restore faded pavers, leaving an ultra high-gloss, richly pigmented seal. This sealer is great for high-traffic areas due to its enhanced durability and long-lasting protection from extreme conditions.
- Restores faded pavers with color-reviving technology
- High Gloss, Wet-look, Restoring Pigmented Sealer
- Adds Rich Color to Older Pavers
- Highlights and preserves the natural pigments in the surface
- Percolates around exposed aggregate to even out irregularities and adds rich color
- Highly durable, long-lasting protection for extreme conditions
- Recommended for driveways and commercial applications
- Designed for exterior use
- Solvent-Based Formula
- VOC Compliant
PRX Paver Restore X-treme™ Instructions
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50° – 80°F (10° – 27°C) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- STIR THOROUGHLY. Be sure to stir prior to and during use.
- Due to pigment, PRX should be blended every 20 minutes.
- Apply with an SRW Products-approved Slit Foam Roller and Sprayer.
- For best results, spray then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish.
- A 2-person application is recommended.
- Start at the highest project elevation. Do not allow sealer to pool on the surface or in joints.
- Repeat if desired.
- Allow the sealed area to dry and cure for 24 hours.
- Protect the area from water and rain until dry.
- Curing time ranges:
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes
- Foot traffic: 24 hours
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours
- Note: All calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C).
Up to 250 sq. ft. per gallon (23.23 sq. m. per 3.78 liters).
Coverage may vary depending on surface & application.
CLEAN UP & STORAGE
Clean sprayer & tools with SRW Specialty Cleaner XY Xylene Solvent™.
Material will not freeze and may be stored outdoors in cold weather, however it must warm to approximately 50°F before use.
- For best results, use an SRW Construction Sprayer and a Slit Foarm Roller X-treme to apply.
Test in an inconspicuous area before starting the general application to ensure desired results & expected finish.
Always test prior to use because pigment within sealer could alter the final appearance.
For added slip resistance, use SRW SR Slip-Resist™. Two coats are required, incorporate SRW Slip-Resist™ into the second coat only.
Do not use more than one sealer on the same project unless it is SRW Products HGX High Gloss X-treme™, HGX can be applied over this product.
If wear patterns occur over time or if spillage removes the coating, additional coats may be reapplied to the affected area(s).
Always follow hardscape manufacturer’s sealing recommendations.
Not for use on clay pavers/brick, slate, santstone/bluestone, permeable pavers, or polished stone?
Not for use on structures under hydrostatic pressure
Not for use on concrete overlays
Not for use on vertical applications’Not for use on light colored pavers (ivory, cream or light grey)
Yes, we recommend sealing on a pool deck.
Sealing with non-film forming sealers: Penetrating sealers are non-film forming that help minimize water and dissolved solids from absorbing into the pavers.
Sealing with film-forming sealers: If you will be using a film-forming sealer on a pool deck then we recommend the use of our X-TREME line of sealers (HGX, LGX etc.) with the addition of SR-Paver Grip to help with slip resistance. SR Paver Grip is sold in 3.2oz bags. 1 Bag of SR Paver Grip can be mixed with 1 gallon of SRW Products Sealers.