Vertical Instant Lock Adhesive
Vertical Instant Lock can save valuable time by instantly locking stone and other materials in place without sag or slip. We proudly offer this game-changing product to you, knowing that this adhesive will meet or exceed your expectations.
- Holds strong in under 5 seconds
- High temperature compatible
- VOC compliant
- Requires a caulking gun with a minimum 14:1 thrust ratio
- Instantly locks building materials in place
- Low odor
- Interior/exterior applications
- Repositionable for 10 minutes
- Quick curing & non-corrosive
- V-notch nozzle—perfect application every time
- VOC compliant option
- Coverage: 210 linear inches
- 12 month shelf life
- Natural Stone
- Manufactured Stone
- Brick, Block & Pavers
- Metal & Wood
- Glass & Ceramic Tile
- Dry Stack
1. Clear the surface of all materials that may prevent adequate adhesion such as heavy textures, dirt, dustor other loose particles. Surfaces must be flat, completely dry and above 40°F.
2. Cut across tube’s nozzle base, completely puncture inner foil and screw on included v-notch applicator tip.
3. Apply using SRW Premium Caulking Gun. Minimum 14:1 thrust ratio required. At a 90° angle, v-notch up, apply to one of the surfaces in a continuous bead spanning the full width but staying ½˝ from the outside edge. Additional beads may be needed. Separate beads by 1.5˝.Do not apply in dot pattern.
4. Press surfaces firmly together with a slight twisting motion and hold firmly for 5 seconds.
SRW Vertical Instant Lock Adhesive
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||AMT PER CTN||QUANTITY|
|AVIL 10||9.5 oz||12/CTN||64 CTNS/PLT|
Frequently Asked Questions
Call us at 1-800-752-9326 or use our dealer locator. We will gladly help locate a dealer near you!
Vertical Instant Lock
9.5 oz (.28 liter)
210 linear inches (5.334 meters)
When using Vertical Instant Lock Adhesive, be sure to use our SRW Premium Caulking gun, or a caulking gun with at least 14:1 thrust ratio.