PW Paver Wash
PW Paver Wash is a general-purpose paver wash. It is a MUST-USE product to prepare pavers for sealing. This multi-purpose wash can tackle polyhaze, efflorescence and ground-in dirt. PW can easily be applied to pavers and should be used after spot treatments.
- Opens surface pores for optimal bond with sealer
- Restores original paver color
- Contains no muriatic acid or hydrochloric acid
- Removes polyhaze, effloresence and ground-in dirt
- Concrete/Clay Pavers
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand, dust, debris or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW Specialty Clean™ products:
- CDX = Cleaner & Degreaser X-treme
- RE = Rust Eliminator
- MC = Mold, Moss & Mildew Cleaner
- OC = Organic Stain Cleaner
- Saturate surface & surrounding area (including vegetation) thoroughly with water.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface. Re-spray with water, if needed, to keep area wet. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Apply PW directly to surface with a sprinkler can. Do not dilute.
- With a stiff bristle brush, scrub area immediately & thoroughly.
- For large areas, work in 200 sq. ft. (18.58 sq. m.) sections
- If working on an incline, start at the highest point, working in small sections. Scrub from bottom of section, pushing excess PW up over job.
- Immediately rinse surface & surrounding areas (including vegetation) thoroughly with clean water until all traces of foam disappear.
- Repeat if necessary. Let dry.
- Wait at least 24 hours to apply SRW Paver Seal™ products.
Paver Clean™ PW Paver Wash
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||AMT PER CTN||QUANTITY|
|SSPW CTN||1 gal||4/CTN||36 CTNS/PLT|
|SSPW 5GAL||5 gal||1||36/PLT|
Frequently Asked Questions
Call us at 1-800-752-9326 or use our dealer locator. We will gladly help locate a dealer near you!
SRW recommends waiting 28 days to allow the polymeric sand to set up completely.
Polyhaze occurs when polymers from polymeric joint sand rise from the joints. SRW Paver Clean PW (Paver Wash) is ideal for tackling polyhaze.