RE Rust Eliminator
Specialty Clean™ RE Rust Eliminator is a heavy-duty concentrated spot treatment that removes rust caused by metal, hard water, high iron aggregate and fertilizer granules. This fast-acting product dissolves rust stains and rinses clean with water.
- Removes rust and hard water stains
- Rinses clean with water
- Heavy-duty concentrated formula
Recommended application temperatures are 50°F - 80°F (10°C - 27°C)
Wet surface and surrounding area of stain with water. Do not apply cleaner directly on dry surface.
Do not allow product to dry on surface, keep wet.
- Using rubber gloves and proper eye protection, generously pour RE over stain.
- Scrub with a stiff bristle brush until dissolved.
- Immediately and thoroughly rinse area with water.
- For stubborn stains, repeat steps as necessary.
- SRW general purpose cleaners should be used prior to sealing.
Specialty Clean™ RE Rust Eliminator
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||AMT PER CTN|
|SSRE CTN 2||1 qt||2/CTN|
|SSRE CTN||1 qt||6/CTN|
Frequently Asked Questions
Call us at 1-800-752-9326 or use our dealer locator. We will gladly help locate a dealer near you!
We do not recommend the use of RE Rust Eliminator on materials like Limestone. It is likely to alter or change the appearance of the stone.