PSX Penetrating X-treme
PSX Penetrating X-treme Premium Seal™ is an invisible/natural-look penetrating sealer. It is used to protect and seal any commercial or high-traffic area and can be applied in both vertical or horizontal applications. It protects surfaces against damaging effects of water intrusion, acid rain, deicing chemicals, freeze/thaw exposure, airborne dirt and smog. It is easy to apply and retains the original appearance of the surface.
- Invisible/natural-look finish
- Restores & protects
- Water based
- Minimizes salt and freeze/thaw damage
- Provides UV protection
- Ideal for high-traffic areas
- Concrete Pavers
- Permeable Pavers
- Clay/Brick Pavers
- Retaining Walls
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of the SRW Specialty Clean™ products. Then, prepare the surface with an SRW Products General Purpose Cleaner.
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F - 80°F (10°C - 27°C) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- STIR THOROUGHLY
- Apply with an SRW Products approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- For best results, spray then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Start at the highest project elevation. Do not allow sealer to pool on surface or in joints.
- Repeat if desired.
- Allow sealed area to dry and cure 24 hours.
- Protect area from water and rain until dry.
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes
- Foot traffic: 24 hours
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours
Note all calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C)
Premium Seal™ PSX Penetrating X-treme
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||AMT PER CTN||QUANTITY|
|SSPC PSX CTN||1 gal||4/CTN||36 CTNS/PLT|
|SSPC PSX 5 GAL||5 gal||1||36/PLT|
Ready to purchase?
Dealers/Distributors: Contact our Customer Service Team, or your SRW Sales Representative to place an order.
Contractors & Homeowners: Visit our Dealer Locator to find out where you can purchase our products!
Frequently Asked Questions
Call us at 1-800-752-9326 or use our dealer locator. We will gladly help locate a dealer near you!
Wait for sand to fully cure before sealing. We recommend using an SRW General Cleaner before any sealer job. The use of an SRW General Cleaner ensures the pores on the surface of the pavers are ready to accept SRW Products Sealers.
We recommend waiting 60-90 days after the paver was manufactured before sealing. The paver manufacture date is typically provided on the pallet label. We always recommend using an SRW General Cleaner such as PW Paver Wash or EF Efflorescence cleaner prior to sealing pavers.
Yes. A SRW Products Slit Foam Roller or SRW Products Slit Foam Roller X-TREME roller is the best choice for backrolling because it helps evenly distribute the sealer and prevent it from pooling. The SRW Products Slit Foam Roller has been specifically designed for highly textured surfaces and pavers.
We recommend using SRW Products SS Sealer Striper. SS Sealer Stripper is a biodegradable, yet industrial-strength formula that removes sealing and curing compounds. Contact one of our territory managers if you have questions about removing a specific type of sealer.
SRW Products XY Xylene is a fast-acting solvent that thins and dissolves acrylic sealer to aid in tool clean up and overspray.
Yes, we recommend sealing on a pool deck.
Sealing with non-film forming sealers: Penetrating sealers are non-film forming that help minimize water and dissolved solids from absorbing into the pavers.
Sealing with film-forming sealers: If you will be using a film-forming sealer on a pool deck then we recommend the use of our X-TREME line of sealers (HGX, LGX etc.) with the addition of SR-Paver Grip to help with slip resistance. SR Paver Grip is sold in 3.2oz bags. 1 Bag of SR Paver Grip can be mixed with 1 gallon of SRW Products Sealers.